The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation!

Sooo, I graduated college yesterday. wow crazy. And I'm so glad that I decided to golf this year, after playing softball for 3 years at BW, i went out of golf this year and I'm really glad that I did. I have made some of the best friends one could ever ask for this year while golfing, it was such a great experience and I'm really glad that I had the privaledge to meet all of you and spend tons of time with you. Like the picture says that i picniked, friends that turned into family, you guys will always be my little golf family and i hope that we stay in touch, which i know that we will specially since were playing in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament at the end of may. But i guess i really wanna thank you guys for being part of my senior year and being great friends. I love you all and cant wait til we hang out soon! and get our amazing neon green shirts!!! Love all of you!!! Pretty Princesses and Mighty Ducks ruleeeeeeeeeee.

I also wanna thank you coach, for putting up with all my crap haha. I know that I can be difficult at times, but thanks for working with me. :) And always being there for us!

Dont forget,
You can pay for school but you cant buy class! :-)

oh & BW GOLF-"COMIN IN HOT!"

PEACEEEEE OUTTTT BWWWWW :-)
ITS BEEN REAL