The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010!

HELLO! :) Long time, no talk! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great start to the new year. Break went by WAY too fast - I'm moving back to school in 3 days and I can't believe it! Spring semester is always more fun (in my opinion) and I'm really looking forward to it. Our spring season is quickly approaching... YAY!!! We will start working out as a team when we get back then before we know it, our spring break trip will be here! We are all super excited about it. I can't wait to swing a golf club... it might be kind of ugly at first, but it's going to be nice getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended haha!). Anyways, I hope Santa brought everyone some nice things this year! I got a New Moon calendar so that was pretty much awesome. :) I had a great time just being home with my family, friends and boyfriend - you can't ask for much more than that! I've been pretty bored lately - that's when you know it's time to go back to school! I've been pumping iron a lot lately... sooo, B-W golfers, you might no recognize me when you see me. I'm looking basically like a body builder these days.... haha, just kidding. My new years resolution this year is to not have a new years resolution - I decided to change it up a bit! I am also in the process of getting an internship for spring and/or summer! If anyone has an ideas, let me know! :) The big senior year is creeping up on me... yikes!! Well, I hope you all have a great end to the week and enjoy the weekend! YAY FOR 2010 and B-W GOLF!! :)
-Nicole