The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Counting Down The Days

Hey hey hey!!! So I can’t believe that break is over, we are back to school, and I have already finished my first semester of college! Last semester went by so fast but was really awesome (minus the homework lol). I know this semester is going to go really well and I am excited to take new classes. Now to the important stuff….GOLF!! This white, fluffy, cold stuff on the ground called snow is REALLY REALLY crampin’ my style and I do not like it! Snow makes practicing difficult and makes the walk to 8 am class even worse! We leave for Florida on March 6th for our golf spring trip and I am counting down the days!! I miss everyone on the team soooo bad and I cannot wait to be with you all again! Love ya and see you soon J

Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.

*k-pust