The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

MCU Tourney and Beautiful Weather

So, the title of this post is rather misleading, because beautiful weather was the exact opposite of the MCU Tournament. Sunday it was probably about 35 degrees and raining. I couldn't even move my fingers or feel anything at times because it was so cold. The course was super wet, too.

After we finished, Coach comes up to us and says "You guys survived!" Somehow while I was shivering I managed to roll my eyes and say "Yeah. Just barely."

I think it was a great time, tho. We had a good showing for our first Ohio tournament of the year. But if we keep having this rain during our tournaments, someone (me) isn't going to be a very happy camper. But I've gotten so used to playing in rain gear, so that's looking at it on the bright side.

I'm excited to get out there next weekend after this long weekend and kick some Capital Tournament butt. But first to get through Easter and this massive amount of homework I have. Wish me luck and have a great weekend!