The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

COMIN IN HOT!!!!

So this past weekend we had OACs. It was by far the best weather we (I) have ever played OACs in. It was so hot!!!! I didn't play very well this weekend, actually I can't lie....I played awful. I'm not sure what my problem was but all I have to say is stuff happens you have an off day. I just hope I never have another one. lol On a better note Linds had her career low (90). It was a great way for her to end the year. She played the rounds so fast we were on hole 12 by the time she was on 18. WOW. Other then this we had a great weekend. It was great to see parents come out for the event. Nicole,linds, ali, and caci all had family come down at some point during the weekend.
It will be sad leaving such a great team. We have really bonded this year and have really come together as a golf team. The new coach has really put some structure into the team which I think we needed. I know that the team will only improve from here...i just wish i had more time to spend.
So over all golf this weekend was great. Coach was sick but he hung in there. We had a great time at Mr. Lees (we ate there) and hanging out in the hotel room. Ali had a great time at PROM :) and we all got our nails painted bright pink for the last day of OACs. I don' t think that really helped me at all...lol. We have the team dinner on Thursday and are going to get shirts that say coming in hot before we leave from summer. :) Ok thats all I got for right now!