The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Monday, April 27, 2009

So first I want to say I'm on a boat lol!!! Anyways...this weekend was our OAC tournament and it was absolutely gorgeous weather. We were very lucky in that aspect, and it felt good to play in my first college championship. Like coach said we needed to appreciate the chance to get to play in the OAC championship, and I felt honored to play for Baldwin-Wallace.
 All I have to say is our team is so awesome!!! We all get along so well, and we have had a great spring season. These girls are my family, and this season was the best experience because we had so much fun while we working on our golf game!!! I want to say thanks to Lydia and Lindsey for being awesome seniors and role models!! I will greatly miss both of you very much!!! Also, congrats to Lydia for making All-OAC Honorable Mentioned. Finally I want to thank all the girls for making my freshman golf season unforgettable.