The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Friday, August 14, 2009

So it is almost time for the Fall semester to begin and I am really starting to get excited. Both of my parents attended BW and as a child I visited BW often. After visiting BW during my Senior year of High School I knew I wanted to attend this college with hopes of playing golf. I really enjoyed meeting all the lady golfers. I had a lot of fun at the highlighter party =) I think that BW will be a great fit me. I just can't wait for the season to begin!


~Rpina