The 2009 Baldwin-Wallace College women’s spring golf team is looking to improve on its 2008 fall season and build on a third-place finish at last year’s Ohio Athletic Conference Championship Tournament.The Yellow Jackets are led by Head Coach Sean Strickland, who is in his first season as women’s golf coach and assistant women’s basketball coach.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Tournament One

Wow. This is pretty crazy. First college tournament. I'm pretty nervous. All this college stuff isn't too bad, it just seems to get thrown at you all at once. It's a lot of learning how to manage your time and figure out what you need to do when. I'm currently working on two papers (this is my cool down time before go back to work) and an exam, all next week. It's pretty crazy. But I'm so thankful that golf doesn't take up obscene amounts of time. Even though my schedule seems pretty tight, I actually have a lot of time to do my work, which is essential to my sanity.

See...I'm nervous and so excited tho. I'm excited to jump into the college golf world. It's great. I want to do well but still make friends. I think that's very possible, especially with the girls on the team. The team is so nice and I think we're ready to take this challenge on. I look forward to tomorrow and to see how well we're going to do.

Go Jackets!